It is the supreme body of the Association, authorised, among others, to devise and set the general development guidelines of the Association, elect its members and the members of its Audit Committee, and adopt resolutions on joining other domestic and/or foreign associations.
The Board has a number of competences, which include managing and supervising the activities of the Association, representing it externally, and executing the resolutions passed by the General Meeting of Members.
- Przemysław Zegarek - President of the Board - Lex Artist Przemysław Zegarek
- Dariusz Kasajniuk - Deputy President of the Board - JDS Consulting sp. z o.o. sp.k.
- Michał Sztąberek - Deputy President of the Board - iSecure sp. z o. o.
- Piotr Kawczyński - Deputy President of the Board - Forsafe sp. z o.o.
The Audit Committee has been authorised, among others, to scrutinise the ongoing activity of the Association, and to assess the activities of the Board.
- Magdalena Chmielewska - ODO Management Group sp. z o.o.
- Piotr Juzoń - ABIDATA s.c.
- Agnieszka Rzycka – Osiej - OMNI MODO sp. z o.o.
For more information on how the bodies are appointed, and their competences, please consult the Statute of our Association.Statute of the Association of Data Protection Companies (pdf)